Canon 10x42L IS Image Stabilization WP Binoculars Review 2018
In this canon 10x42L IS image stabilization WP binoculars review we are going to analysis all its factor to find out how much the product worth it for most of the people.
This image stabilization binocular comes with 10x magnification and 42 lances with IS engaged. The high magnification no always so convenient to get a closer view. It increases the noise of the view of the resolution features are not highly maintained. But not with this one.
This binocular able to give the clear and steady image even without using the tripod, bi or mono. Yes, it gives a bright and steady view just on hand holding. No shaking or fade images during highest magnification. Only sharp, detailed, and 3D view that you want to see.
The lithium-ion batteries are especially are excellent for long hours of usage with IS features. In general, its great optics, quality accessories, fast and effective IS function etc. are making it's really useful.
Canon 10x42L IS Image Stabilization WP Binoculars Review
Technical Specification of Canon 10x42L IS Image Stabilization Waterproof Binoculars
Features of Canon 10x42L IS Image Stabilization Waterproof Binoculars
- Easy to find the object
The binoculars offer a wide field of view. The images formed are clear, bright, distortion-free and sharp from the center all the way to the all the edges. The apparent field is a generous 59.2 ° and these binoculars for Canon feature two top-quality field lenses. The binoculars are also ideal for spectacle wearers thanks to the exit pupil which is 16 mm away.
- Impressive performance
The 10x42L IS image stabilization waterproof is the first Canon binoculars to carry the red ring of the L-series. An award Canon has previously reserved for its world-class technology and innovations in camera lens production. Canon is the ultimate manufacturer of optic devices; the company has an amazing 60 years of experience in this field.
Two lenses made of UD glass (Ultra-low Dispersion) on each side provide performance optimization. This glass, developed by Canon, can effectively eliminate color defects, such as those which sometimes appear in binoculars with a simpler design. These lenses result is a very bright, high contrast, and a 10x magnified high quality image.
- Exceptionally stable images
The Canon Image Stabilizer Technology (IS) provides an impressively still image because the IS compensates for a variety of unwanted wobbles such as those encountered during hand-free usage or when used from moving vehicles and boats.
The tiny gyro sensors detect even small vibrations. Also, the Canon Vari-Angle Prism (VAP) image stabilizer works with a microprocessor that adjusts the prisms so that they immediately correct the angle of incidence of the light.
- Good visibility in any weather condition
According to the JIS 7 specification, these binoculars are waterproof. The 10x42L IS image stabilized WP is suitable for the most demanding adverse outdoor conditions. The binoculars are also very beneficial because the outer casing is particularly grip-friendly and doesn’t slip even when used in the rain.
Due to the robust rubber coating, the 10x42L IS image stabilizer is secure in the hand, even under heavy loads. To prevent fogging on the inner lenses, all outer surfaces are provided with a special metal covering.
- Anti-fog protection
As already stated above, fogging on the inner lens surfaces is prevented by coating all the outer surfaces with a unique metal covering. Together with special sealing rings and waterproof adhesives on all external contact points, this feature effectively prevents moisture penetration.
- Precision Optics
All lens surfaces are equipped with the Canon Super Spectra multi-layer coating. The result is a contrast-rich image with excellent color balance by the elimination of interfering internal reflections.
These reflections if not dealt with can lead to ghost images and scattered light. The exceptionally large exit pupil which has a diameter of 4.2 mm ensures a bright field of view even in the very low light conditions.
- Light-weight premium binoculars
The contrast-packed premium binoculars come with the Canon precision optics of the L series lenses which are a pair of Ultra-low dispersion (UD) lenses each with 10x magnification and a Super Spectra coating for extremely clear images. The 4.2 mm large exit pupil also contributes to the high clarity of images even when the binoculars are used under low light conditions.
- Specially designed for easy and comfortable use
The Canon 10x42L IS image stabilization waterproof guarantees comfort. A field of view of 65 ° is an obvious proof of this claim. The exit pupil is 16 mm wide and effectively reduces the "tunnel effect" to a minimum, which can have adverse effects on the satisfaction derived from viewing objects through the binoculars.
The eyepieces are equipped with adjustable rubber eyecups, which can be individually adapted for a comfortable and balanced application. The rotary mechanism of the focus wheel can be easily operated with one finger on each hand.
A special lock is available to prevent accidental adjustment of the diopter adjustment of the eyepiece.
The Canon 10x42 L IS image stabilized binoculars are delivered together with a high-quality nylon bag. The model can safely be stored away in the bag and be well protected from dirt and dust.
Furthermore, when you buy one of these binoculars, you will get a wide carrying strap as well as ocular protective covers, which also performed impressively on our test. Keep reading below this canon 10x42l is wp binoculars review for more features, pros and cons.
Canon 10x42 L IS Image Stabilization Waterproof Binoculars in Practical Use
- The 10x42 L IS image stabilized binoculars model from Canon greatly impressed us with its waterproof construction. The high grip safety is another positive which allows users to enjoy a safe grip when the device is used in the rain or under damp conditions.
- This is especially as a result of the robust rubber reinforcement. Furthermore, the outer surface is provided with special metal linings in addition to the waterproof adhesives and sealing rings; the Canon 10x42 L IS image stabilizer binocular is effectively protected against moisture penetration. Every other material featured on the binocular was high quality too.
- This Porro prism binoculars offer an outstanding optical performance. So the Canon 10x42 L IS impressed on our tests with a high sharpness up to the image edges. Also, chromatic errors were not noticed at any point during our test.
- The Canon 10x42 L IS image stabilization waterproof binoculars is equipped with an optical stabilizer, which significantly increases the picture quality. This feature was particularly useful in our tests, especially for the shake-free images it offers during hands-free observations.
- All images are were produced with very high contrast and detail by the Canon 10x42 L IS WP binoculars. It also comes as no surprise that this binocular from Canon; a Japanese company.
- Just in case you didn’t know already, came with a precision optics which are lenses made of Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) glass. Also worth mentioning is that the entire surface of the lenses is provided with a multilayer coating.
Canon 10x42L IS Image Stabilization Waterproof Binoculars Review - Quick Comparison Table
Canon 10x42 L IS WP Binoculars
Canon 10x42 L IS WP International Model.
Objective Lens Diameter
Canon 10x42L IS WP Binoculars Review - Watch The Video Below
Overall this binocular is best for any outdoor actives or sports actives for any person. Its waterproof features make it more versatile to carrying while boating, kayaking or camping near the river or ocean. It’s a durable product but only being water-proof is not means its weather proof as well. So, if you have to cautious in this factor as well.
But on other sides, like the image stabilization performance, clear optics and multiple options for power sources etc. are countable facts to determining its quality. In general, the Canon 10x42L IS image stabilization waterproof binoculars is a worthy product for any person who wants a quality binocular for long-term usage.
In conclusion, we hope this canon 10x42l IS WP binoculars review will be of great importance to you when you decide to purchase a top quality binocular.